We are currently seeking Laborers for our Municipal Services Division in Indianapolis. Duties include assisting with the setup and installation of CIPP (cured-in-place-pipe), maintenance, removal, and cleaning of monitoring equipment, sanitary sewer evaluation surveys (SSES), as well as assisting in data collection using operating equipment and cutting service connections.
Successful candidates will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in sewer rehabilitation, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial, but Miller Pipeline will train!
• Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment.
• CDL preferred.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly overnight travel within state and/or to neighboring states, including company provided housing and per diem.
- Miller Pipeline will pay for training and completion of CDL certification
Travel may be required, depending on job locations. Travel per diem plus lodging will be paid by the company.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page