Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are now hiring laborers for gas pipeline construction in Chester, Virginia. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 + year experience in manual labor or outdoor work.
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.