Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor with operations in 20 states and owned by CenterPoint Energy. To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
For more information on what a typical day in the life of a gas construction laborer looks like, please see here.
We are now hiring laborers for the Pittsburgh, PA area. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursable upon employment)
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.