We are now hiring qualified laborers. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines. For more information on what a typical day in the life of a gas construction laborer looks like, please see here and visit the Who We Are page.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1+ year gas construction experience, or experience in another manual labor field.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- The ability to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Class A CDL – preferred.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation