Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor with operations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
We are now hiring laborers and operators in Northern Virginia (Fredericksburg, Tappanhannock, Manassas, and Stafford) and the surrounding areas.
Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1+ year gas construction experience, or other manual labor experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursable upon hiring.)
- Class A CDL – preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page.