Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety training
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines in and around Mooresville, NC.
This position is part of Union # 515
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Score, shovel, and tamp soil and/or asphalt.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Backfill trenches.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- 1 year of gas pipeline experience, or manual labor experience.
- Class A CDL
- Civil, roadway/highway or natural gas project experience.