Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety training
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to operate equipment such as a backhoe, dozer, cleanup tractor, trencher, side boom and excavator to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Class A CDL
- Civil, roadway/highway or natural gas project experience.