Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Compliance Assistant to support the company’s Pipeline Regulatory Compliance functions by performing essential data entry, clerical, scheduling, records management, and communication tasks within the Compliance department. This person may handle highly confidential personal information related to federal DOT regulations; must be extremely detail oriented, and must be self-motivated to problem solve and improve processes.
- Assist in organizing, reserving and setting up related training/testing classes; communicate information with appropriate individuals for enrollment.
- Collect and disperse all documentation on each person’s training history to Corporate Compliance
- Ensure appropriate materials are available and provided per trainee and topic for each class.
- Maintain training schedule and roster for each class and topic
Operator Qualification Program:
- Distribute records for divisional, regional, or customer-required reports
- Supply information to customers as needed
- Maintain appropriate levels of OQ task evaluation criteria and evaluation documents.
- Maintain necessary customer documentation per customer requirements
- Work closely with Regional Technical Trainer(s) in the organization, development, processing, and communication of the OQ file(s) and data.
- Provide OQ compliance reports and/or data to individuals, as requested.
- Complete the in-house Proctor Training Program and follow-through on the responsibilities, protocols, processes, responsibilities, and accountabilities of proctoring tests and online training.
- Proctors computer and/or paper-based tests.
- Follows-through on CBT test reset needs.
- Maintain OQ testing failure log and provide to Regional Trainer(s) and Corporate Compliance each day.
- Other duties as needed by leadership
- Provide administrative support as needed to the Regional Technical Trainer(s).
- Cover phone responsibilities as necessary.
- Compose compliance correspondence as needed.
- Keep as back-up documentation, all files, and records provided to Miller Corporate Compliance department.
- Maintain necessary stock levels of written, program, training, and OQ materials.
- Enter Quality/Compliance/Safety data in the company database.
- Facilitate computer-based orientation or training.
- Maintain and secure equipment for security, usability, and necessary software updates to perform required on-line training and testing.
- Other duties will be required based on business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical or secondary education in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of professional administrative work experience with a commitment to detail and accuracy; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptionally detail oriented; ability to keep completely accurate records.
- Focused, perfectionistic attitude toward work; not easily distracted. Critical thinking and good judgment.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access; interest and ability to learn new software and/or web portals quickly and effectively.
- Effective communicator with a strong customer service focus.
- Well organized and able to create systems to complete and track tasks; manage multiple tasks with firm deadlines.