Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety trainings
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Miller Pipeline is looking to hire a Safety, Quality, and Compliance Coordinator for their Texas and Louisiana locations. This person will travel throughout Texas (Dallas area) and Lousiana, and occasionally travel throughout the South Region for meetings. The SQC Coordinator will assist with the deployment of Compliance, Safety and Quality department initiatives and validate compliance to those initiatives by field personnel.
This position is not part of a union.
- Report on the status of OQ compliance of field personnel.
- Verify and report status of field personnel on adherence to safety procedures and policies.
- Verify and report status of field personnel on adherence to quality procedures and policies.
- Investigate and report on incidents related to safety, quality, and compliance policies.
- Meet expectations of safety and quality auditing as set by the Directors of Safety and Quality.
- Perform root-cause analysis on any serious incidents that occur, find preventive measures, and communicate the results of the investigations to the management team.
- Perform detailed investigations of any incident that results in a task procedure departure, violation, or failure.
- Work closely with the Safety, Compliance and QC/QA directors frequently and discuss progress and issues specific to the work area.
- Coordinate quarterly safety meetings with area management.
- All other responsibilities assigned to ensure the company’s adherence to safety, quality, and/or compliance policies.
- Minimum 5 years of gas pipeline experience.
- Additional 1-2 years of related experience in a safety or quality role.
- Willingness to travel between Texas and Louisiana.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish