Miller Pipeline is looking to hire a Safety, Quality, and Compliance (SQC) Coordinator for our Florida operations. This person will travel throughout Florida between Fort Lauderdale and Ocala and occasionally travel throughout the South Region for meetings. The SQC Coordinator will assist with the deployment of Compliance, Safety and Quality department initiatives and validate compliance with those initiatives by field personnel.
- Report on the status of OQ compliance of field personnel.
- Verify and report the status of field personnel on adherence to safety procedures and policies.
- Verify and report the status of field personnel on adherence to quality procedures and policies.
- Investigate and report on incidents related to safety, quality, and compliance policies.
- Meet expectations of safety and quality auditing as set by the Directors of Safety and Quality.
- Perform root-cause analysis on any serious incidents that occur, find preventive measures, and communicate the results of the investigations to the management team.
- Perform detailed investigations of any incident that results in a task procedure departure, violation, or failure.
- Work closely with the Safety, Compliance and QC/QA directors frequently and discuss progress and issues specific to the work area.
- Coordinate quarterly safety meetings with area management.
- All other responsibilities assigned to ensure the company’s adherence to safety, quality, and/or compliance policies.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive compensation packages
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation.
To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page.
- Minimum 5 years gas pipeline experience.
- Additional 1-2 years of related experience in a safety or quality role.
- Willingness to travel throughout Florida
- High school diploma or equivalent.