We are currently seeking Sewer Rehabilitation Technicians around Tampa and Orlando, Florida. Duties include manhole to manhole sewer rehabilitation, including but not limited to: robotic cutting work for lateral reinstatement, assisting with the setup & installation of CIPP (cured-in-place pipe), maintenance, removal, and cleaning of monitoring equipment, and assisting in data collection using operating equipment.
Successful candidates will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in sewer rehabilitation, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial, but Miller Pipeline will train!
• Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment.
• CDL required.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Weekly overnight travel may be required, depending on job locations. Travel per diem plus lodging will be paid by the company.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page