We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Dayton, OH team. This individual will coordinate material receiving, documentation, and storage; locate and issue job site material; and oversee the delivery of materials to job sites and customer locations. The Coordinator will also drive a company vehicle to pick up materials and tools from our suppliers, then deliver these items to the work sites.
This person will play a key role in building maintenance, ensuring regular trash removal, weed control and basic housekeeping. The Coordinator may patch or replace wallboard and paint ceilings or trim; assemble parts for worktables, benches and shelves.
This position is not part of a union.
- In the warehouse, ensure all items are stored according to fieldwork procedures and company standards.
- Prepare and maintain current inventory records for materials received, stored, issued, and transferred off-site.
- Perform physical inventory against inventory control records to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain stock material inventory, monitor minimum levels, and prepare purchase requisitions when stock is below the minimum level.
- Deliver construction material to job sites and customer locations.
- Inspect warehouse for maintenance issues. Maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Repair wallboard, paint walls, ceilings, and trim of building if needed.
- Handle housekeeping for the maintenance area, which includes sweeping and mopping floors.
- Perform data entry and recordkeeping tasks with accuracy.
- Occasionally operate forklifts to assist in loading and unloading.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Responsible, reliable
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn material control activities, documentation requirements, plus identifying construction material
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Word. Able to learn and use AS400 system effectively
- Excellent organization and recordkeeping
- Ability to secure loads on a truck; lift 50 pounds regularly; pull small trailers behind the pickup truck
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)